Saturday, July 11, 2009

" It's been a long JOURNEY"

END OF JOURNEY

Greetings friends and relatives and guest and buyers and clients!!!
I am building my own website...Enough is Enough!!!!
For years i been paying fee to someone else to display my photography
I have earned REPUTATION being online 18 years......APHOTO4YOU is known among
many buyers,clients,friends and visitors....now is the time to move on...and dont pay anyone any more for services.....Most of all i am in control of my own PHOTOGRAPHY
and which photo will be on front page and which photo will be pushed back....
For years i been abused accused harrased stalked by few individuals who dont know me but act like they know me and follow me where ever i go just so they can trash me
Well END has come!!! No more harrassments no more attacks on my English grammer
No more hateful words and everything else that comes with....For those who have harrass me and stalked me on Internet for last couple years here my MIDDLE FINGER for you now u can sit and rotate...hows that....????????? Not a lady alike and not a proffessional business alike...But i got enough!!!!
These individual are sick and pathetic.....they have lots of time on their hands...and just because i am a woman i am not allowed to be successful.....These kind killed Michael Jackson too......as they never stopped talking about his life about his persona......constantly critisizing people....Welll i wont be a case of Michael Jackson....
I will fight you and i will fight you to my last breath....I promisse you that....Your best bet is forget name APHOTO4YOU if you dont wish to lose all u have...
You yes YOU who harrassed me for last 24 months and u know who u are ...You will see end of this journey right here now ......or you will pay for all legal cost from now on...Your IP's will be recorded and submited to authority...I took in enough and wasted my positive energy on worthless low life .....ITS OVER yes baby ITS OVER

This is been HORRIFIC Journey....
Words of advise either JOIN them or they will make your life NIGHTMARE
I chosen NOT TO JOIN THEM
I am not low life and never will be!!!!

For those who wish to continiue to be my friends, clients, customers, family I am building my OWN WEBSITE...Coming SOON!!!! Google http//aphoto4you.com in aprox 14 days

No comments: