Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Greetings from TEXAS"

Greeting from Texas, Everyone!!!!
Just to let EVERYONE know that i will be roaming State of Texas for few days on my way to Winter location.....I will be concentrating in the area where birds migrate from North and do BIRDWATCH for a time being...

This DOWNY/HAIRY Woodpecker was captured while he was busy poking hole in the tree as usual....

When he spotted me he ran....This was a split second capture......with my 300 mm prime lens....No i didnt have a time to use my 600 mm.....It was kind a unexpected...I was eyeing kingfisher but got this...

Camufladged and quiet with lots of patience the results are not always what we want....weather down here s beautiful in upper 70's and that is just what i like...

For more birds shots such as this please visit my website at http://aphoto4you.smugmug.com/ all my work is available for purchase anywhere from mugs to prints and prints on canvas....Thanks for visit...leave me a comment...I love to hear your opinion on my work....

1 comment:

kml said...

Look forward to seeing more of your birds!