Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GOODBYE Tetons!!!!!



This morning i started to cry...gave many huggs to friends i have met and spend time shooting photography at Tetons...Sad and tierful i left....I drove 245 miles (usualy i dont drive more then 300 miles a day ...as i dont rush to nowhere)through canyon that had more snow then actualy tetons itself...Looks like that south route took lots more snow storm then north site of tetons...
Saw a bald eagle on a way feeding on a road kill...coudnt possibly park with RV and vehicle in tow and road was to narrow...frusg and narrotrating as he was sitting so beautifuly on a fence near kill...saw another eagle down the road few miles further but it wasnt bald eagle....lso coudnt stop...
Road was winding and narrow and no sun, cold and almost frozen...Didnt enjoy much that ride but i made it down of the mountains.....Tomorrow morning i will continiue my journey south...I am still in Wyoming tonight...Still chance of bad weather and snow storm this weekend...through colorado and wyoming and the route i am taking...However i am on Interstate and wide open road so i feel safe...
Oh yes i stopped when i was able and sure enough Highway patrol came by...Asking me if everything is okay...I said i just stopped to get my electric blanket...to cover my lap when i am driving and feel warm...
Right now i am still wounded and sad...I asked my friend to look after my 4-legged friends....she promissed me she will...I shall return next year....I miss this place already and will continiue to miss it till May 1st...
I have in plan to shoot migrating birds down south, pehaps going to Mcallen,TX and ofcourse Arizona..Tomorrow my journey will continiue south...





Stay tunned for more....in the mean time visit my website for more wildife and nature photos at http://aphoto4you.smugmug.com/





No comments: