Monday, September 15, 2008

"Meeting with BULL MOOSE"

Last week (Today is September 15th) i spend several days searching for moose





Checking out streams
willows bushes flats and marsh of grand tetons Wilderness..and To my suprise i found them...yes them, not one but two, three plus bull moose in area least expected..
...and not to be kidding one of them told me "Dont get to close to ME"

For more Wildlife and Nature photos alike, please visit my website at http://aphoto4you.smugmug.com/
Enjoy my journey and Wildlife photos...

2 comments:

kml said...

I look forward to reading your posts!

ApHoTo4YoU said...

Wy Thank you for your visit....I soon to start some stories here, working on to many projects at the moment...working on my book too and trying to go early wee hours and shoot....

My life and my passion is endless...hopefully my health will hold up so that i can accomplish much i wanted to do ...

My life in wilderness is my passion and live and breath for that every second of my life....

Seeing animals roaming wild and free and watching their behivour makes my heart beat fast....

Much of my sales been donated to Grand Tetons National Park and soon to be all sales profit on Internet to be donated 100%...i wil not keep a dime..

I hope u enjoy my way of photography and my life experience...if you have any question ask away...