Thursday, September 11, 2008

"After the HAWK"


Today was a day!!!at Grand Tetons National Park,Wyoming..... A day i been waiting since may this year.....Been after this fascinating bird for a while...and everytime i try to aim my camera at him ...he spreads his wings...
Today he kept his eye wide open on me and my every move...I knew where he frequently visit and i kept my eye on the spot...and sure enough he stood there like he was waiting for me...
And actualy i had a time to shoot about 50 shots with my nikon prime lens 600 mm....he was like 300 feet away ......
happy the day end it in success!!! Hope u enjoy this beauty....for better image resolution, purchase or just browse visit my website at http://aphoto4you.smugmug.com/

2 comments:

kml said...

Your persistence paid off big time - beautiful work!

I am glad that started this blog, Bianca. I will be adding you to my blog roll under photo blogs on my blog at http://photographybykml.blogspot.com/

Your work is beautiful!

I thank you for stopping by my website and leaving your kind words. They are most appreciated!

Kathy

ApHoTo4YoU said...

kathy, when i see nice image i WOW...and i appreciated works out there....
I started this blog for many reasons....i wanted to be educative and helpful and hope to be inspiring to many on internet community.....

I thank you for adding me ....it is apreciated from a heart....I hope that this blog wil take off and that many will come and visit and maybe learn one or two from my experience as well as from others who wish to share here....

please feel free to post any time..